|I often have converstations, even with myself, about the fraility of the border betwen madness and creative genious. There are many artists that explore this boundary, coming as close as possible, often crossing it, sometimes returning. Dorianne’s work definitely and immediately impressed me with this endeavor, her photographs even more. Ponder….|
|I present a physical feature: two arms, two legs, a head … but three eyes. The latter appeared a few years ago. I studied quite conventional. It is self-taught learning I’ve done photographysince 2007, when I received my first camera. I made this learning “on the job”, however, with the guidance, advice and criticism from various professionals.This path can have disadvantages. It nevertheless has the advantage of free technical constraints and have a more instinctive, more free.
Prey has always been a blatant delusion of contradictions, I still have not stopped to catch my hallucinations abandon me to the subject that I contemplate, drunk innumerable associations of ideas, drive my imagination uncertainty and indeterminacy of his fancy.
Led by a form of anger, a sordid distress ironic, I have always sought to express in my creations a sweet deception, or an elegant unease about the external reality. The use of different embellishments to make my reality more acceptable in the eyes too quickly encountered is a sometimes necessary evil … In this respect, photography has proven to be a powerful vehicle for me to transcribe these mental images that I did express my visions to materialize. It is also an introspective work to manage my demons, my neuroses, my instability contain, suppress my passions. Loving the solitude inherent in the shooting, the image capture has quickly become a great physical and intellectual joy.
My photographic approach is mainly devoted to the representation of the aesthetic of desolation. This is to show the world as I feel it, acknowledge the dark, the mysterious … Pointer what we understand of poverty, weakness, banal, ugly … Attract attention on what makes sense on these multitudes of small things that eyes do not linger because they do not fit into the aesthetic or moral. Interest and show what the world can have a dark, painful, and so on. Recognizing that everything is inhabited by the chimerical, the fictional, imaginary, unreal, the short novel.
Everything becomes potentially object and subject of my work, provided they meet the artistic process.
This is then characterized visually, whatever the subject, ruptures, and discontinuities poietic offset, and the mixing of the amalgam.
Far from the pretentiously sophisticated tunes away from the technical and aesthetic codes, it’s all about feelings. I do not, therefore, by a photographic format or taboos. Grain, blur, textures, superimposed deformation accidents. I make all he can to this process.
The means? The exodus mental, whatever form and wherever it leads me … Exploration and sublimation affects the most extreme … The exaltation to the aesthetic of desolation that the world and my contemporaries give me daily … The confusion, values and dogmas … The illusion to melt into another world, surrounded by my fellow sweet and oppressive narcotic …
The result? A long and tasteless proselytizing, irritating anachronisms, a sum of abjectness and arrogance before the teeming wildlife, tasteless and gregarious, a hebephrenia frivolous, feverish instability, an unflappable character, a litany distressing and distressed. An oxymoron incarnate. Everything and its opposite. Black on white.
- lnkd.in/tzJr_F Degas! What else need be said... 3 years ago
- lnkd.in/x4WXSU I am not sure if it is available in the UK, but tateside Czech emigrants use Farina as a good substitute for the... 3 years ago
- An unsung legend of Czech Photography: lnkd.in/f8AwDK 3 years ago
- Vilém Heckel a Legend of Czech Photography and The Kavkaz. lnkd.in/RZTEvz 3 years ago
- Leonor Fini Portraits lnkd.in/NRuj9C 3 years ago
- Photographer Joseph Tran lnkd.in/_892Qb 3 years ago
- lnkd.in/z4sDjz 3 years ago
- "People are hearing a lot more context than music, so perhaps I accept that I am now primarily a context maker." - Brian Eno 3 years ago
- I have just updated my Viadeo profile: viadeo.com/s/ijVQV 4 years ago
- Fashion, another aspect to Vilém Heckel”s diverse portfolio: Škoda Auto and Charlotte Sheffield Miss ... nblo.gs/FmJgu 4 years ago
- SA denial of visa to Dalai Lama is 'unlawful' lnkd.in/YxTbvR 4 years ago
- An unsung legend of Czech Photograhy, english version coming soon! vilemheckel.cz 4 years ago
- Sovena... always great posts! lnkd.in/sU2AG7 4 years ago
- super! lnkd.in/2vzk_t 4 years ago
- Photographer Camil Tulcan lnkd.in/_TcMGx 4 years ago
- Danny van Ryswyk lnkd.in/daY-Up 4 years ago
- Photography for me is a passion, a mixture of science and art that creates magic. If a day goes by without photography, it’s incomplete. … 4 years ago
- Vilém Heckel a Legend of Czech Photography lnkd.in/VDYWQ4 4 years ago
- Vilém Heckel a Legend of Czech Photography nblo.gs/F9Flq 4 years ago
- fantasti... lnkd.in/4_3RJM 4 years ago