|A posting of hippies enjoying themselves got me banned fro using FB for an undeterminate amount of time…..
Blocked: You are unable to use a specific feature or post on the site, but you can still access your account.Facebook has policies to stop behavior that other users may find annoying or abusive. If your account is blocked, you will still be able to log on to Facebook, but you will not able to add friends, post, or use other features temporarily.
I am blocked from using a feature.
Facebook has policies to stop behavior that other members may find annoying or abusive. Even if you did not have this intention, we determined that you posted something that violated our standards or were repeatedly using the same feature in a short period of time.
Here’s what you should keep in mind about your block:
Unfortunately, Facebook cannot provide any specifics on the rate limits that are enforced. The threshold at which you are warned is not a specific number, but rather determined by different factors, such as speed, time, and quantity.
|Yes, i am an old time hippie. For a lot of reasons, lately more the hippie view of lifestyle, the sharing, freedom, acceptance, the joy of life.
From my hippie photo album:
“…in a world of greed, corruption and legalized criminality for the elitist few…there are occasional glimpses of light…”
Facebook allows racist politicians to post their negativity, let’s strip clubs freely advertise, lets questionable and proven to be harmful food products to purvey their filth…that is all ok…but a bunch of young people having fun, the censor act comes down.
A double fake standard that so much clearly reflects the falseness of current “western” society and the evil, corrupt corporate infrastructure that controls not just governments, but apparently Facebook itself now.
|Fear of hippies?
Has Facebook Censorship Gone Too Far?
- lnkd.in/tzJr_F Degas! What else need be said... 4 years ago
- lnkd.in/x4WXSU I am not sure if it is available in the UK, but tateside Czech emigrants use Farina as a good substitute for the... 4 years ago
- An unsung legend of Czech Photography: lnkd.in/f8AwDK 4 years ago
- Vilém Heckel a Legend of Czech Photography and The Kavkaz. lnkd.in/RZTEvz 4 years ago
- Leonor Fini Portraits lnkd.in/NRuj9C 4 years ago
- Photographer Joseph Tran lnkd.in/_892Qb 4 years ago
- lnkd.in/z4sDjz 4 years ago
- "People are hearing a lot more context than music, so perhaps I accept that I am now primarily a context maker." - Brian Eno 4 years ago
- I have just updated my Viadeo profile: viadeo.com/s/ijVQV 4 years ago
- Fashion, another aspect to Vilém Heckel”s diverse portfolio: Škoda Auto and Charlotte Sheffield Miss ... nblo.gs/FmJgu 4 years ago
- SA denial of visa to Dalai Lama is 'unlawful' lnkd.in/YxTbvR 4 years ago
- An unsung legend of Czech Photograhy, english version coming soon! vilemheckel.cz 4 years ago
- Sovena... always great posts! lnkd.in/sU2AG7 4 years ago
- super! lnkd.in/2vzk_t 4 years ago
- Photographer Camil Tulcan lnkd.in/_TcMGx 4 years ago
- Danny van Ryswyk lnkd.in/daY-Up 4 years ago
- Photography for me is a passion, a mixture of science and art that creates magic. If a day goes by without photography, it’s incomplete. … 4 years ago
- Vilém Heckel a Legend of Czech Photography lnkd.in/VDYWQ4 4 years ago
- Vilém Heckel a Legend of Czech Photography nblo.gs/F9Flq 4 years ago
- fantasti... lnkd.in/4_3RJM 4 years ago